Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hong Kong's Pizza Hut

Let's face it, HK apts are tiny. Most of us don't have ovens. Heck, you barely have a kitchen. I miss oven-cooked food. I miss baking. I used to be able to bake brownies or whatever I want whenever I want. Luckily baked foods are easily found at almost every restaurants in HK, and at a reasonable price. For brownies or muffins, you can go to any bakeries or supermarkets (b/c they usually have nice bakeries). For baked rice/spaghetti dishes, you can go to any HK style restaurants, 9 out 10 offer baked food. As for pizzas, definitely try the Pizza Hut here in HK!

I can't believe I am saying this...but the Pizza Hut at HK is amazing! When you are craving for that cheesy crust or pepperoni or some of your favorite american style chicken fingers, go to the pizza hut restaurants here in HK, you won't be disappointed.

I don't even like pizza hut when I was living in New York City. I always preferred Dominos. I always thought pizzas are for team lunches or a late night dinner option when you are tired and don't want to go out.

Hong Kong Pizza Hut is probably the fanciest pizza hut i have ever seen in my life. My pizza hut experience in U.S. was never good. The restaurants often hired people with no education or bad manner. Crimes were often committed near pizza hut locations. If U.S. Pizza Hut learns just a fraction of what HK pizza hut does, I guarantee you sales will improve!











I ordered a set dinner menu for two. you can choose your pizza, crust style, and add an extra topping free of charge. My set dinner comes with cream of mushroom soup, BEST cream of mushroom soup EVER. i didn't expect this level of quality from pizza hut. The set includes small chicken fingers and shrimp toasted biscuit, that's the best name I can come up with.  I was very impressed with their soup and appetizers. However, I was still worrying about the actual pizza. Can asian people really make good pizzas? When my pizza came out, I was impressed. I was craving for pepperoni for the longest time!!! It did not disappoint. I loved my crust. It was crusty and crispy and filled with my favorite type of cheese, mozzarella...exactly what I wanted!! The quality of the pizza exceeded my expectation.  I highly recommend everyone to go!!

http://www.pizzahut.com.hk/tc/home.html

1 comment:

  1. that looks soo good normally i don't like pizza hut too i'm more of a dominos fan =x

    but that looks good! I need to go visit u in HK <3 :D

    ReplyDelete