Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Delicious Japanese Food - Beppu Ekimae

My experience at Beppu Ekimae was awesome! This is just like O'Taisho at St Marks in NYC. I don't think I will miss the cramped tiny O'taisho anymore! I still love O'taisho though. I just hated the lines there. This Keppu place gets crowded too but at least it's a chain restaurant. You can always go to another location! Every dish on the Beppu menu is special. The atmosphere is very zen, clean and calm. I tried some food that I normally wouldn't eat, and that's probably a good place to be adventurous! I will probably come back again to try something else!


Fried Chicken Gristles - this was my first time ever tasting something like this. it's like popcorn chicken with a little bit of crunchy cartilage. it sounds kinda disgusting but i swear, this was delicious. Try to be adventurous!
 Deep fried Oyster with Uni Sauce was probably the best fried oyster I have ever had!
 Fukuoka Pollock Roe Takara, Goose Liver and Salmon Fried Rice in Stone Pot took fried rice to the next level! I am not a fan of goose liver, but it was a great dish to try! i didn't eat that big piece of goose liver on the top :P
 Mango Salad! very fresh lettuce!!!
 Fried Soft Shell Crab. Very very delicious.
 Just a normal piece of sushi, but somehow tastes better than the sushi i have had at a lot of japanese sushi restaurants in nyc!

 Fried tofu
 Hmmmm i can't remember what this was...i think it was a oyster dish too. :/
 Casis and Orange Soda - very good. First time trying this drink.  Very refreshing!

I will do more posts now that I eat out everyday! I went to see the doctor today b/c this cough isn't going away. the doctor's office is just across the street from my apt. i thought he was really good bc last time i went to see him and it was a freaking sunday! he is open 7 days a week!!! however, i went to his office at 1:30 PM, and there is that freaking "CLOSE" sign. IT'S CLOSED FROM 1 TO 4:30 PM!!! WTH!?!?!?!? haha. i shouldn't complain, he is open 'til 8:30 PM. that's really good hours!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment