Monday, July 4, 2011

Ajisen Ramen 味千拉面 - Hong Kong

I have had Ajisen Ramen in NYC's chinatown 4 years ago and i thought it was fine. Nothing too special, but it tasted better than average noodles at some other restaurants. I probably have been there 4 or 5 times.

So when I got to HK and I saw Ajisen Ramen restaurants, I didn't particularly want to go there. Anyway, one night last week, I was stressed out about work and wasn't feeling too good and just didn't feel like eating a big meal, so I decided just to grab some ramen really quick.





corn salad

dumplings - DELICIOUS!

bbq pork ramen

Ramen with sweet corn and BBQ meat
I was amazed at the myriad selections of food!!! there were many dishes you can choose from...it was unbelievable!! finally decided to try the combination meal set.  I really enjoyed my ramen with sweet corn and BBQ meat.  the soup broth isn't too salty. although the ramen noodles isn't the ramen i am used to...i thought it would be more curly and yellow. it's more white and straight here. my dumplings were delicious as well. I can't wait to go back and try other dishes. this is so much better than the Ajisen Ramen in NYC.  definitely a good place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment