Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Australia Dairy Company in HK

I finally got to try the famous Australia Dairy Company in HK. It's a really popular HK style place, known for its western style breakfast food. It's just popular all day long.

All the food is really simple and yet it just tastes different. I really want to know what they put in their scramble eggs b/c it's just wayy too soft and delicious.

I got really lucky and didn't have to wait during a Sunday afternoon but usually the lines are very long. Also you have to share tables with strangers, well just like almost any other HK restaurants. the tables are extra tiny here.

I swear this is the fastest fast food place on Earth. I think the waiters are not that friendly, if you are slow with your ordering, you may just get the evil eye from them. You have to know what you need to order and be able to say the order as fast as you can. I ordered the famous scrambled eggs with a toast and ham, macaroni with roast pork, and lemon tea set. All for $30HKD.











I think the scrambled eggs were the best part of the meal. Everything else tasted good too. The macaroni with roast pork may have been a little too plain, and the soup base was nothing too special. I don't think I will order the macaroni dish again but I would go back just to eat their scrambled eggs! Eggs cooked to their perfection, soft and fluffy, never overly dried! I wish I can find out their seasoning secret!!!  Not exactly the most romantic place, but definitely worth the try.

No comments:

Post a Comment