Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crystal Jade Soup Dumplings

Inside Harbor City Mall, there are many restaurants to pick. One night, I decided to try the Crystal Jade Soup Dumpling restaurant. The restaurant looks fancy and decorations are very modern. We ordered a lot of dishes and I have to say every one of them was decent, pretty good, but not like OMG-it's-soooo-good I-cannot-believe-it type. The salted crispy shrimp (covered with an egg-based flour) was very delicious and it's so crispy you can even eat the skin. I also tried the eel with stirred fried noodles, surprising it was very good. I don't usually enjoy eel but this time I liked it! I forgot to take a picture of the soup dumplings, they weren't spectacular, but they weren't bad either. Just nothing to be overly-excited. I had better soup dumplings elsewhere. The green dish is called Chinese spinach, very interesting dish. Chinese spinach doesn't taste like regular American spinach and the leaves are very small in comparison. Overall, it was a beautiful dish and tasted very fresh and healthy!






No comments:

Post a Comment