Friday, June 10, 2011

Winter Worm Summer Grass - UNBELIEVABLE!

I went to China last month and during this trip, I learned a lot of new things! One particular item really awestrucked me. This Winter Worm Summer Grass item supposedly cures everything including cancer. :: raises eyebrows::

Look at the price of that thing! That's 35,800RMB, roughly to $5,000 USD!!!!! WHATTTTTTT?? it's a caterpillar fungus originated from Tibet. half of it is a fungus and the other is a caterpillar. You can look it up on wikipedia to learn more about it.

When I say there are a lot of rich Chinese people these days, I mean it! UGH this still looks disgusting to me. I cannot believe people actually eat this!!! Yes, maybe it was used to cure illnesses back in the 1400s or even earlier, but these days, they are all produced commercially, I just do not believe in its abilities! I think they are all fake! UGH don't waste your money! Go see a real doctor! -______-

1 comment: