Friday, June 10, 2011

Maxim's Palace



a simple vegetable dish and yet tasted so sophisticated



juicy!

look at the fillings!

fried turnip - delicious and very hot, so you know it's fresh out of the oven/fryer

Maxim's Palace at City Hall

Maxim's Palace at City Hall
I went to a Maxim's Palace awhile back and it was an elegant and popular place. It's more famous for dim sum but I went there for dinner. It was a quality dinner. I had this delicious lobster over flavorful rice noodles. It wasn't too salty like other places. Also their wonton in baby cabbage soup was the BEST wonton I have ever had. it looks like they really put effort into the fillings.

I also went to another Maxim's Palace at City Hall for a friend's wedding, and they had a different decoration. I would go back there and i would bring any visiting friends and relatives to this restaurant. it's presentable and looks trendy. Everything looks clean and the staffs are friendly.

1 comment:

  1. it looks soo tasty i'll look forward to going there if i ever get to visit ;)

    ReplyDelete